Sunday, June 30, 2013

Loving Our SoCal Summer

Since I've been off of work for the summer, we have been keeping super busy. Here's what we've been up to! Many of these pics are from Instagram(@hollievon), but I added in a few others too.

Jose had a birthday June 13th, and Ella loved celebrating her Dada. They are just so sweet together. 




 Here's Ella helping her Da open his presents. He's wearing one of his new shirts and she was so excited about his new soap. Of course she had to cheers with Da. It was a great day celebrating a very special man.


We spend many days at the pool, and Ella is becoming fearless. I am so proud of her in the pool. I can only imagine how great she'll be by the end.


Here she is with one of her besties Brielle. I think she overwhelms her most of the time. Any chance she gets she'll go in for a hug. I just love her sweet heart.


I've mentioned it before, but Ella loves the iPad. A little too much I think. 


 I just love this sweet face!


We have also spent some of our days at Safari Park. Ella loves it there, and is getting so much better at recognizing the animals. It's so cute and sweet. And of course she finds the water wherever we go. This child loves to splash around any chance she gets!


My Mom and the boys came with us one day. Ella loved having her Gigi and cousins with her.




I try and sneak a pic with my girl whenever I can. 


Most mornings you will find us at the park! Ell absolutely loves the park, any park, and could spend hours there. It's even better when one of her buddies can join her.





And of course, what's a SoCal summer without the beach. We love the beach and she really loves the sand. Thankfully this year it's not going directly into her mouth.  I would go every day if I could.





Well, there you have it. I think we'll be spending most of our days just like this. I don't think it can get any better. Hope you are enjoying your summer as much as we are!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys live in a great place! I am jealous! I know you will have a fabulous summer! She is just precious. My mom is a GiGi too, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so big in these pics! I can't believe she'll be TWO in just a few days. Hope she's back to feeling her usual happy self now and that you guys are enjoying the week together. xo

    ReplyDelete