Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Talented Beyond Words!

So, we have a super talented student teacher at our school who is also a fabulous artist! Tyler is amazing, and has an fabulous business called Shoe~Tattoo. 

Recently Ella has become obsessed with "innie", so I thought she would LOVE a pair of Minnie shoes. Now, I'm not a huge fan of Ella wearing characters( I probably need to get over that), but when Tyler asked me what Ella would like on her shoes, the first thing that popped into my mind was Minnie! After all, it's not about what I want on her shoes, but what she likes! I was blown away when Tyler brought them in for me, and Ella almost died when she saw them. She had the biggest smile on her face and she keeps saying, "Mama, shoes innie!" 

I haven't let her wear them yet(I don't want them to get ruined), but she'll be sporting them soon.

Thank you Tyler for these amazing shoes, and for making our sweet girl so happy! She is so lucky to have these custom shoes, just for her.




 Please check out all of his amazing work on Instagram. 
@skeytchison

You can also contact him via email @ shoetattoo777@gmail.com

Talk about the perfect gift! I cannot wait to see what he does next.








1 comment:

  1. These turned out SOOOO cute! I am in love with Emmerson's too! Hope to get a few more pairs for the kiddos in the future.

    ReplyDelete