Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Girl

Last week, Jose and I started talking about all the new and cute things Ella has been doing lately. I don't know if it's because I've been home, but she has all of a sudden started talking and saying SO many new words. It's pretty amazing how quickly it happened. So as you know, with talking, comes the cuteness. Here are a few things I NEVER want to forget. Thanks Be(Jose) for helping me add to the list!

She is OBSESSED with Minnie and Mickey. Whenever MMPH comes on, she introduces all the animals in the introduction and gets so excited to do the dance at the end. She pulls both Jose and I up so we can all dance. We love it!

She just recently started saying "READY, SET, GO", anytime she is running, sliding, swinging, etc. You can't really make out the READY, but she says SET..... GO...... so clearly. It's super cute!

Her Tia Lulu taught her to say cheers when she drinks, so now she wants to cheers with you for food or even when we're playing with toys. We can't get enough of this one!

I've mentioned before that my Mom takes Ella to Safari Park every Tuesday when she watches her. Well, because of this, she has become addicted to animals. She has many stuffed jirafas, and my Mom buys her new little animals each time they go. Every time she sees a large animal, she mays Moo Moo! Well, a few weeks ago, we noticed that instead of calling my Mom Gigi, she started calling her Moo Moo. It's so funny and cute. We FaceTimed with my Mom last week, and as soon as she saw her she said Moo Moo and ran to get her animals! My Mom probably doesn't think it is very funny, but it is so cute. She loves this time with her Gigi. 

When we ask her, "How old are you?" She says, "Two". This I LOVE!!

She is always saying Thank You or Gracias when we give her something. I love that she is learning her manners. Mom and Dad are very happy!

She loves telling Jose and I what is ours. She will point to our shoes, clothes, vehicles, etc. and tell us who it belongs to. She also always says, 'Mama, Dada, I(Ella)". I  LOVE that she calls herself I! She has said Ella many times, but she mostly says I. We think it's adorable.

When she's cold, she totally exaggerates and makes her entire body shake. I have to get it on video. It's so funny. We all crack up(I think that's why she does it!)

She is obsessed with the iDad(iPad!) For one she calls it the iDad, which is so hysterical. Secondly, she absolutely loves to play all her Spanish and English learning games, and she especially loves the Disneyland App. It's her go to, and she stays on it forever. I try to limit her time of course, but she does learn so much,and I find it so fascinating to watch her navigate through everything. She certainly knows her way around. Kinda scary, but also so amazing!

The thing we love the most about our girl is how incredibly happy she is all the time. Of course she has her moments, don't get me wrong, but she has such a big personality and is always laughing. I mean ALWAYS. I laugh a lot, so does Jose, so that may be where she gets it. It just brings so much joy in to our home. She truly is our whole world and we love her more than we could ever imagine. This picture says it all! Happy, happy girl.




I know there are about a million other things we love and I could go on forever. But I won't. We love you Ella Catherine and we love your BIG personality. 

3 comments:

  1. She is SUCH a happy girl! I think it's so fun watching the two of you interact. I am 100% positive she gets her happy laughing behaviors from her momma. So sweet! Hope we get to see you this week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could she look any more GIRLY!!! She is adorable and I hope I get to spend some time with you and Ella this summer. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hollie,
    Thanks for your comment on my blog! I see you are friends with Meghan! She is a very sweet friend and support I am sure! Your daughter is gorgeous! You must be loving the "dress up" part! I absolutely love the shoes... :)
    I will be adding you to my list of blogs as I have enjoyed looking through yours! Maybe when I am down visiting we can all get together!!! It really is amazing how social media brings friends together! :)
    God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete