Monday, June 24, 2013

Meet My Trendy Tot: Ella Catherine

I thought I would join in on the fun and link up to Trendy Tot Tuesday for the first time. I'm not to sure if my little Miss is "trendy", but I do think she's pretty darn cute. 

I'm a teacher, so Ella goes to childcare three days a week, and the other two days she is with her Grandparents. I usually don't send her with her nicer clothes because she is super active and she plays hard ALL day! I like her to be comfortable and have the ability to move around freely. Since I'm now off for the summer, it allows me to dress her up a bit more and she can finally wear some of her summer outfits. Here are a few of my favorite outfits from the last two weeks.

If you are visiting for the first time, you'll notice Ella never looks at the camera! This is a battle I NEVER win! I'm not one to give up, so every once in a while she'll look my way.






Ella and I found a great new spot called Java Mama (thanks Ash) where they have a coffee bar and play area for kids. It is amazing! We'll definitely be going back for more.

Bow: Polkadot Posies
Dress: Old Navy
Leggings: Carter's
Moccasins: Gracious May




Don't you worry, this isn't normal park attire. Megs and I were trying to get some cute Father's Day pics, so she was a bit dressed up. I just rolled with it and let her stay in her dress. She didn't mind one bit and it saved me having to wrestle her down for an outfit change! 

Bow: Polkadot Posies
Dress: Giggle Moon
Leggings: Ruffle Butts
Shoes(not pictured, but they are below): Saltwater Sandals(white)





Watering at Gigi's! Notice her little pose with her watering can. I'm in trouble!

Bow: Polkadot Posies
Tank: H&M
Shorts: Target
Shoes: Saltwater Sandals







Last Sunday, Ella went to her first Padre/Dodger game. My Mom and Cortie have season tickets with amazing seats, so we thought we'd give it a go. Let's just say it was an adventure. We won't be going back until little Miss can sit still for longer than 2 minutes!

Flower: (Can you guess?) Polkadot Posies
Shirt/Shorts: Crazy 8
Shoes: Saltwater Sandals


There you have it. I hate to admit this, but I love dressing her up more than I do myself. Girls are just too much fun!

Thanks for stopping by to see my sweet Ella Catherine.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!! So fun dressing girls!

      Delete
  2. Ella is such a doll! You dress her so well. I am always in awe! Absolutely dying over the crazy8 outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megs! Emme is already on her way to being a little fashionista. Just like her Mama!

      Delete
  3. Love her outfits!!! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!. Ri has so many cute outfits too. She should link up!!

      Delete
  4. She is too cute! Welcome to a fun link up! New follower here. Love that pink dress and the last outfit! Oh, and those moccasins! I have heard so much good stuff about Gigglemoon, I will have to check it out!

    xoxo,
    Kelly
    http://walkinonsunshinetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete