Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Dad

Father's Day is so special to me. Not only because I get to celebrate Jose, and the amazing Dad he is to Ella, but also my Dad, the greatest man I know.

All my life, my Dad has been there for me. Through EVERYTHING! When I've needed him, he's been there. And boy have there been times when I needed my Dad. 

My Dad has always been my constant supporter, encourager, rock, and strength. He is the man I can always lean on when I need someone. We have always been close, and I can truly say that he has molded me into the woman I am, and helped me know what kind of man I wanted to marry and have as a Father to my own children.

When I look at this picture, all the feelings I was felt come right back to me. It was such a special moment between my Dad and I. A moment I will cherish forever!



Thank you Dad, for all that you have given of yourself to be the most amazing father I could ever dream of. I miss you each day, feel blessed to call you my Dad, and I think of you all the time. You are my true hero, and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment