Sunday, November 30, 2014

THANKFUL





Our Thanksgiving weekend is officially coming to an end, but before it does, I wanted to share all the fun we had this past week. We had such a great Thanksgiving this year, and my heart is filled with gratitude when I think about all I have to be thankful for.

There are SO many things I am grateful for . . . . .

This sweet girl tops my list. She brings my life the greatest joy I've ever experienced, and the love I have for her is indescribable. I thank GOD for her every day!








My Sister Brooklyn and the boys. . . These three mean everything to me. 

We had a chance to celebrate Thanksgiving the weekend leading up to Thanksgiving, and it was so nice for all of us to be together. Even though we live about 35 minutes from each other, we are finding it difficult to get together as much as we would like to. Any chance to see them is an added bonus! How handsome are my boys? Love you guys.


My Mama

What would I do without her? She is always there when I need her. Whether it's to talk, help with Ell, support, encouragement, you name it, if she can be there, she will. I love you Mom. 

And of course my Step Dad, Cortie! So Thankful for you too. 


My Mom made these adorable little turkeys she saw on Pinterest. Yes, Pinterest.
Ella loved them! Good job Gigi.


My Dad and Step Mom Debs

My Dad flew in last weekend, and we had a chance to spend a few days together. It was so nice, and I always love having him home. My Dad holds a very special place in my heart. I miss him every day, and wish we could spend more time together. Life is just so busy. Love you Papa, and we missed having you Debs. Hopefully next time! We love you and are so grateful for you. 

Ell usually takes a while to warm up to her Papa Doug. When we picked her up from school, she was so excited to have her Papa Doug home for a visit. They walked out of school hand and hand, and she never looked back. Lots of love from Ell this trip, and I know my Dad loved every second of it!







Jose's Dad, Mom, and Sister 

These three would do anything for our family. We are so lucky. Ell spends two days a week with Irene, Inocencio, and Lourdes, and she is always so excited to see them each week. They love Ell with all they have, and I feel so blessed to have them in my life. 

We were able to spend Thanksgiving night with them, and had a blast. Yummy dinner, even better desserts, and a very relaxed mood. A perfect night!





Must be the turkey, or a very good actress? I'll let you decide!




As soon as 7 O'clock hits, she turns into a nut! She was cracking us up. I love her sense of humor. 



My love, Jose

It goes without saying how grateful I am for this amazing man. I love you Be!



And lastly, to all my dear friends who are ALWAYS there, whenever I need you. You know who you are, and I am so grateful for your presence in my life. 

Hoping everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their families and friends.

Now . . . . . on to Christmas. Let the fun begin!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ella looks SO happy in all of these pictures. That smile of hers… It makes ME smile just looking at it! I am so glad you guys had such a great week. We missed you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you guys. So fun to hear about your fun week. Blessings to all of you and big hugs...looking forward to hearing all about her Christmas. Love you♡

    ReplyDelete