Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Zulily Obsessed!


I hate to admit this, but I have come to the realization that I have become completely obsessed with shopping on Zulily for Ell. They have the best deals, and I love how convenient it is to shop! Each morning I'm alerted at 6:00 a.m. (I know, it's bad) and you can even set your account up for email reminders for your favorite brands. What more could you ask for?

One of my favorite brands is Jelly the Pug! Their clothes are beyond cute, and Zulily has an event about every two weeks. If you love ruffles and adorable patterns, then this is the brand for you. Head on over….. an event just started yesterday!


 Flower Clip // Hairbow Supplies, Etc.
(I buy a lot of my own supplies and make them.)
Moccasins // Nordstrom

Ell and I have this little spot in front of our house that we always go to before we start our day. the other day we were in a rush and she said, "Mama, we need to go out front and take a picture!" It was so cute. It might also be a sign that I take way too many pictures out there. In my defense, it's the only time of day I have my "nice" camera and am able to actually snap some pictures. I think they always turn out pretty cute too!


Another brand I love is Pink Vanilla. 
They have the most adorable dresses with the cutest embellishments. 



Hair Bow // Nordstrom
(I wore this flower on our wedding day! I loved seeing it on Ell.)


So friends, I'm inviting you to head on over to Zulily and sign up. You won't be disappointed!

I'm linking up with Kelly and Megan for Trendy Tot Tuesday today. Thanks Ladies! 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment