Sunday, June 15, 2014

To My Husband…..

I always knew you'd be a good dad, but I never could've imagined the endless ways you'd amaze me, the countless things you'd teach me, or the way you'd keep taking being a dad to a whole new level! YOU are the most loving, patient, supporting, selfless, dedicated, and incredible father to our sweet girl. I couldn't imagine being on this journey with any one else.

Thank YOU for always being our rock, for always putting your family first, and for never letting us down. You simply amaze me!

Happy Father's Day love.

We LOVE you,

Hol & Ell  XOXO




And………. here's a look back on our last two years. She just gets cuter and cuter!


Father's Day 2013 / Ella Catherine / 2 years old


Father's Day 2012 / Ella Catherine / 1 years old


We sure do LOVE you Jose. Thank you for being the BEST Dad to our sweet girl. We are so blessed!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment