Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer is here


Summer vacation is finally here, and Ell and I could not be happier or more excited! The week leading up to my last day of work(school) was just awful. Ell got another horrible ear infection, so we spent a few days at the doctors trying to get things figured out. Finally we saw her ENT, and were all set to go with some antibiotics, ear drops, and some new ears plugs fitted especially for our tough little Be. Ell did so great, and was a trooper the entire time she had the infection. 

Here she is having a blast at her doctor's office. At least she's happy when she's sick!



On Wednesday afternoon,  Ell, my Mom, and I headed out to Palm Springs to meet up with my Sis and the boys. We always love to go to PS, and it was great spending time with my Mom, Sis, and the boys. My Mom headed off to her home in Coeur D'Alene for the summer, so Ell especially loved having some extra cuddles with her Gigi before she left. 

Here she is with her cousin Garin. She is obsessed with her cousins! This was after a few fun hours swimming in the pool. This girl of ours LOVES the water. 



We headed to the YMCA when her cousins were at Soap City. She had a BLAST!





A little TV time . . . . .



and of course she mimics everything they tell her to do. 
Thanks Gracie for teaching Ella some of your tricks!


Love this pic of my Mom and the boys.


An "ice cream treat" with Gigi.



Since we've been home, we've just been having the best time hanging out together. 

We've had fun mornings getting Starbucks ……. 


Going to the park ………






AND, taking some photos of my cute girl out front …….





I'm loving every minute being home with Ell. 

I also had a chance to go out with Ella's Titi(Cori) for some fun. I think we need to make this a weekly occurrence Cor. It was much needed!


 Today we are officially starting to potty train again. As of right now, it's NO BUENO!! Hoping she gets better as the day progresses. Wish us luck and say some prayers for us. 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. What a great start to your summer break! I love her sleepy little Starbucks picture. :) xo

    ReplyDelete