Sunday, May 18, 2014

Well Hello There


Hi there friends and family! Where have I been you ask? I wish I had something exciting to tell you, but quite honestly, we've just been having too much fun together for me to open up this computer of mine and actually have enough energy to write a post.

A few weeks ago, Jose looked at me and said, "Be, you really need to update the blog!" I was shocked. Then again today while driving to Sea World, he again says, " Babe, really, the blog. You're going to be doing a High School graduation update if you don't get on it." Really Babe? So, here I am.

I figured the best way to catch up to speed is to do an update through pics! Hope you enjoy.


Valentine's Day

Our month was full of LOVE, lots of outfits with hearts, and some fun art with Ell. 






Annual Doheny Camping Trip

We look forward to this camping trip with my family every year. This year we decided to try and tent camp on my Dad and Debs site, and for the most part it went great! We bought a very large tent so that we could fit all of our belongings, a queen size blow up mattress, and Ell's Pack-in-Play inside. The first night she slept like a baby, however the second night was a train wreck. It was a good test run, and we will definitely brave it again next year! 



Beach Days!

Most weekends you'll find us at the beach. It's hard not to enjoy it living in SoCal. We are so lucky. 







Swim Lessons

Ell started swim lessons in March, and she is becoming an amazing swimmer. We're so proud of her. She is FEARLESS, and jumps right in. She is now in a preschool aquatics level two class and is doing great. Her class only has 3 kids in it, and they are a bit older so they follow direction much better than she does. She just wants to jump in and swim. We'll continue to work on the listening part!






Preschool Open House

Ell begins preschool in the fall, and she couldn't be more excited. She had an Open House in March, and I was so proud of her willingness to jump right in and begin learning. I have a feeling she's going to do great. Now we just need to get her potty trained!




SME Carnival

My school puts on a carnival each year, and Ella had a blast. It was the hottest day ever(I almost threw up when we walked home), but we had a blast. Our teachers are rockstars, and I am so lucky to be a part of this amazing school family!



Easter
He has Risen!




Afternoon Visits to the Park with her Favorite Buddy

Megs and I love taking the kids to the park, and they just LOVE each other. It is the sweetest thing. (Emme will be in the pics very soon Megs!)



SeaWater
(Really SeaWorld!)

We have an annual membership so we've been a few times and Ella just loves it! She is constantly asking to go to SeaWater! She sure does love her animals.




This pic warms my heart. This little girl was a complete stranger, and all Ell wanted to do was hold her hand next to the dolphins. She has the sweetest heart! 

Mother's Day

Sadly this is all I have to mark this lovely day. I missed out on taking any pic of us to monument this beautiful day. Ell made this with her Titi and gave it to me for Mother's day. I wish I could have captured the joy Ell had on her face when she gave it to me. It was so sweet. It's on the fridge, and she'll point it out to anyone who visits. It's the cutest thing ever!

We had a beautiful and relaxing Mother's Day weekend, and I got to spend it with Jose's Mom and sister and my Mom. I am so grateful to have so many amazing Moms in my life who have helped shape me into the Mother I am today. Truly blessed. 

It was perfect in every way.


I'm sure I missed a million things, but these are the activities that have been taking up most of our time the past few months. 17 more days and I'm off for almost THREE whole months! I cannot wait. 

AND, in two short months our sweet Be will be THREE. THREE? How on Earth did that happen?

Hoping I will get back into the swing of things once Summer starts. But for now, this is all I've got. Thanks for stopping by.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!!! You're back! I love seeing all of these pictures of your sweet girl. Her shy expression in the Easter pictures melts my heart. And that dress!!! And also, do other littles wear coordinating bows to match their bikinis at swim lessons… or only yours, Super Mom? :) Hope to see you very soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so precious and growing up so fast! I had to catch up over two nights! Lol! You guys have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete