Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Trip to Safari Park


Last week my Sis called and said she was headed to Safari Park with the boys and wanted to see if Ella and I would like to join them. Of course I jumped at the chance, and I'm SO glad I did. I was a little concerned because I'm such a stickler when it comes to Ella's napping schedule. But....I decided to let it go and we headed to the park as soon as it opened at 9:00. My Sis had some passes, so we all just walked right in. It was perfect! We had a wonderful day walking the park and visiting all of the animals. Ella loved observing all of the animals, especially the giraffes, lions, and gorillas. I think it was because she could really see them. We also ventured on the 25 minute tram ride and were able to see some animals up close. She was a bit restless, was vocalizing her loud screaming sounds (the lady in front of us was not pleased), and threw her Nuk overboard. It was a long 25 minutes, but we all really enjoyed it! Come 11:30, Ella was exhausted, so the boys visited some animals while Ella took a much needed snooze. She was such a trooper and had such an amazing time with her cousins. It was a great day. 

Here are a few pics from our exciting day. The love these two boys have for Ella is overwhelming. I love watching their strong bond develop. It really warms my heart. 
Here were some of Ella's favorite animals. We're just missing the elephants!

I'm so fornuate to have the summers off so I can have these memorable days with my family. It was a super fun day, and I can't wait to visit the park again! 

2 comments:

  1. Jim and I were just talking about renewing our passes for the WAP. I think Donovan, Clare and Laurel would LOVE it. And now your blog has pretty much made up our minds. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures of Ella with the boys! What a fun day.

    ReplyDelete