Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm loving

SO many things right now. I thought maybe you'd like to see some of them!



Ella is in love with her new cups. My friend Kirsten recommended these for Ella and I'm so glad she did. Ella loves the straw and just slurps away. They are also completly spill proof. Gotta love that!



These Tommee Tippee bibs are fabulous. Ella makes such a mess while eating! Before these bibs I was cleaning the kitchen tile after every feeding. I usually place a cloth bib first(so it's soft on Ella's skin) then the bib. All the food she drops slides nicely into the food catcher. It's great. They even roll up nicely for on the go meals. I love this bib and recommend you run out and get one immediately.



These pierogies are delish! My mom use to make them all the time when I was younger, and I totally forgot about them until recently. I usually sprinkle a small amount of cheese and a dallop of sour cream on top before serving. It's a quick and easy meal and they are so yummy! Thay are definetly worth a try.



The new Pepsi NEXT is so good. It's only 60 calories and tastes just like the real thing. We now have Next and Max side by side in the fridge. When I crave a soda, this will be my new pick!



My sister Brooke has been using Clean and Clear for years, and I finally decided to try it! Brooklyn has a book where it tells you the BEST products to buy that work the same as professional types. Well, this stuff is amazing. I love it and and my skin does too. The yummy scent is an added bonus. Looks like I found a new favorite. Goodbye Neutrogena!



And lastly, Jose and I are addicted to Jeopardy. I even set the DVR for it each night. By the time Ella is down and I get dinner on the table(7:45), we can watch while eating, commercial free, and still finish up by 8:00. I love all the trivia, and also watching all of the contestants. Jose and I are our own little peanut gallery!

Well, that's about it. I know my list is a bit random. Needless to say, our lives have changed a bit since our little be (that's Ella's nickname) entered our family. . . .  and  I wouldn't chance a thing!

1 comment:

  1. Now you're making me want to make a run to Target! I have never had a pierogies before but I think I need them... and that face wash too! What about moisturizers... and recommendations in that department? Love you and am so relieved that our spring break has arrived!!!!!

    ReplyDelete