Saturday, September 10, 2011

My First Blog Post


Hi there! I'm so excited to FINALLY write my first post. After reading many blogs over the past few months, I've finally decided to start my own thanks to my dear friends Meghan and Kirsten. Let me first say, I am by no means an excellent writer. I just want to begin documenting my families life journey. I intend to write about many things! My family, being a wife, motherhood, food, travels, clothes, teaching, and so on. I am MOST excited about having a place to document the life of our  beautiful daughter, Ella Catherine. Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I hope you find some of my posts enjoyable. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! I think your blog is looking unbelievably stylish. You're a pro already. This week has been the craziest most busy week ever!!! I'm struggling to keep myself afloat. I promise I will get to you soon when I feel like I have a sec to breathe. Love you and can't wait to see more pics of sweet Ella girl. I'm excited about the swap thing that we're going to. Steph said not to bring the babies because it's crazy! So maybe we can leave the kiddos for just an hour or so, grab a starbs and shop like crazy ladies and then drive back home together. Love you so much and think of you alllll the time. XO

    ReplyDelete