Saturday, September 10, 2016

4th of July



July 4th will always be such a special day for Jose and I, as it was the day I went into labor with our sweet girl. Knowing your birthday is the day after the 4th is going to be such a fun and exciting thing for Ella as she gets older! She already says how awesome it is that every birthday eve she gets fireworks!! Who could ask for anything more!

This year we continued our tradition and headed over to our friends Kirsten and Brian's to celebrate! We ate, drank, and watched the girls play the night away. Kirsten even set up a sweet birthday celebration for Ell, with presents, balloons, and a cake. Doesn't get much better. 











Happy Birthday America! 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Hollie, I'm just discovering your sweet blog. I LOVE this post because, first of all, Ella is adorable and the photo with the big 5 balloon is awesome and, second of all, because it makes me so excited to celebrate Felix's birthdays on July 5th, too. Fireworks on his birthday eve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet friend. I started it when Ella was a baby, but have totally slacked. It's hard to keep up, but I love looking back. Can't wait to hold that sweet boy of yours soon.

      Having a 4th of July bday is the BEST. I love that our babies share a bday.

      XO

      Delete