Monday, June 22, 2015

Open House

Last month we had our very first Open House at Ell's preschool! Ell has loved every thing about her school this year, and she couldn't wait to show off her class to Jose and I. 

Of course we snapped a few pics before we headed over, butterfly tattoos and all!





Ella was a Koala this year, and this was set up right outside her classroom door. 


"Look, it's my stop sign!"


 For the past few months, Ell's class has been learning about animals and life cycles. All we've been hearing about was their class butterflies and tadpoles. Ell was able to tell us the complete lifecycle of a butterfly AND a frog. Super neat to see and hear. Her little mind amazes me. 

I'm lucky because I drop off and pickup each day, so I get to see her classroom all the time. Her Daddy  unfortunately does not. Here she is giving her favorite guy a tour. Up first, the butterflies and ladybugs!


Our sweet butterfly!


 Each day they have different jobs. Ell's favorites are being napkin helper and prayer helper. 


Circle time is another favorite of Ell's. She always tells me NOT to pick her up until AFTER circle time. Sometimes I wish I could be a fly on the wall to watch all that goes on during the day. SO fun!


Each month they learn a new verse. 

We believe that jesus died and rose again! This one was on repeat all month and I loved it.


If you haven't seen these yet, you're missing out. Ell kept telling me about them at school, and after I saw them at Open House, I immediatley ordered her a set of 94. She can't get enough of her Magformers. They are so great for her little mind, and the structures she builds are simply amazing. Definitely worth the splurge. 


Ell is so lucky and has two amazing teachers this year. Here she is with Miss Brianna


 and with Miss Shelly. 


Ell's last day was last Friday, and she's moving on up to the 4's class. Can't believe how quickly her year flew by. She has changed so much since August, it's unbelievable! 

We are so very proud of the little person she is becoming. Way to go Ella Catherine. We love you.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment