Sunday, June 21, 2015

Dad's Day

Happy Father's Day to the best Dada a girl could ever dream of having. I always knew you'd be the best Dad, but every day you amaze me in ways I never knew was possible. Ell will always know love, laughter, determination, strength, and courage because of your example. 

We love you more than you could possibly ever imagine. XO



I'VE GOT THE BEST DAD BECAUSE he likes to . . . . .



play Ana and Elsa with me.
Take me to Sonic!
give me baths.
go scooting with me.
give me the BEST hugs and kisses!
go to the park with me.
read me books.
buy me yummy treats.


It's always so fun for us to look back at all of our Father's Day pictures. I love this tradition we started, and I know these pictures will be treasured for years to come. 


Father's Day // 2014 // 3 years old


Father's Day // 2013 // 2 years old


Father's Day // 2012 // Almost a year old


                                               And these amazing men mean the world to me! 


Dad// There are no words to describe the love I have for you. You have ALWAYS been there for me, no matter what, and for that, I am forever grateful. missing you deeply today, and know you are loved immensely.

Gramps// I miss you every day, but I know that you are with me always. 

Cortie// We love you, and appreciate all that you continue to do for our family. Ell loves her Opa time! We are so thankful for you.

Inocencio// The love you have for Ell shrines through in every action you take. We are SO incredibly lucky to have you in our lives, and one little girl thinks the world of her Papa. (No pic of Papa!)



To all the Dad's out there, Happy Father's Day. You are LOVED!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post. I love all of the DAD pics from year's past. Happy Father's Day Jose!

    ReplyDelete