Saturday, July 26, 2014

An Afternoon Stroll

Last week, Ell and I went for a little walk around the block, and I actually remembered to grab my camera. We have a huge grassy area next to our mailboxes where Ell and I often go just to run around, pick flowers, sit, and play. It's simply the best!

I have LOVED every second of our summer together. Ell grows with each passing day, and it's moments like this that remind me to be present, and cherish the time we have together.

I sure do love you Ella Catherine!

















post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm having Ella withdrawals! These pictures are soooo cute! I love her messy little curls. We love you Ella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer and children....the MOST joyous combination. Holds the moments close to your heart. I can only tell you they are fleeting....sigh. But then God blesses you with Grandchildren so you can enjoy it once again. Isn't life wonderful?????

    ReplyDelete