Sunday, September 30, 2012

We're Back!


Well, hello there! I can't believe it's been 2 months since I've written a blog post. Our lives have been super busy lately, mostly because I went back to teaching in late August and haven't been able to catch my breath since! Back to work for Mama means less time with my sweet girl, which makes both Jose and I extremely sad. But, we had a wonderful summer and enjoyed every minute spent with Ella. 

Many of our days this summer were spent at the beach, park, pool, or any place where Ella could run, climb, jump, or swim. We definitely have ourselves an active girl. Every day she surprised us with doing or discovering something new. She is such a happy and energetic girl! 

Jose and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary and were able to spend a night away(thanks to my Mom) in Coronado. We were both in a wedding the same weekend, so we made a night of it. Although it was so nice to spend some alone time with Jose, we both missed our girl so much. We were up at 7, ready to get home before Ella went down for her morning nap. Life sure has changed and we wouldn't have it any other way. 



Things are starting to settle down a bit at work, so I hope to try and post a bit more frequently. It's so nice to be back. Thanks for catching up with us!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're back on here! Ella looks way too big and so stinking adorable! Love the pic of you and Jose at the wedding too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious girl you have! I remember pix of her as a newborn on Meghan's blog. Good luck on the Chargers gear! Did u see the one with rhinestones a few weeks ago? Couldn't resist at a boutique by us in scripps...spent way too much. Lol!

    ReplyDelete