Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!



This week Jose, Ella, and I celebrated Jose's 35th Birthday! Birthdays have always been a HUGE deal in my family. I always looked forward to my birthday song in the morning(thanks Mom!), followed by a full day of celebrations with my family. So, as you can imagine, I have always made birthdays for Jose very special too! It was especially special this year because Ella was there to celebrate Daddies day. And boy was she excited! When Jose returned home from work, we celebrated with one of his favorite meals, some delicious cookies made by Ella and Mama, and presents! 

Ella was super excited to open presents with her Dada. She couldn't wait to get her hands on the tissue paper. She LOVES paper, so the bag, card and tissue paper were all she needed to have a good time. 


Can I have your card Dad?


Let me help you with your presents!


Ohhhh.... tissue paper. Yes please!

I originally asked my Mom if she could watch Ella so we could have a date night on Saturday. Of course my Mom was eager to spend time with her angel, but Jose had other plans. He wanted to celebrate together, all three of us! I just love that about him. His family is so special to him and he wants nothing more than to spend time together. I think we're pretty darn lucky! 

Jose loves seafood, so we decided to go to the Brig around 2:00 for a late lunch. It was perfect! The restaurant was dead and we had the beautiful patio all to ourselves. We enjoyed some yummy tacos and Ella was an angel the entire time. It was the perfect afternoon. 


Dada and his girl


Me and my sweet girl


The perfect combination. Tacos and cocktails. Yum!


That about sums up Jose's special day. It was perfect in every way.

Happy Birthday love. We love you more than you know!

1 comment:

  1. Look at all of us, back to blogging again! I'm so proud. :) This looks like such a fun day! The Brig is our fav!!!

    ReplyDelete