Sunday, October 5, 2014

FOUR YEARS!

On September 25th, four years ago, I finally became Mrs. Garcia. It was one of the happiest days of my life(until we had Ell), a day that I will never forget.

Last Year, I found myself reminiscing about our beautiful wedding day my looking through all 700 of our wedding photos. This year, I decided to look back at our engagement photos, almost 5 years ago. Gosh time flies by quickly! I still remember this afternoon so vividly. I was so happy and excited to marry this man!







Happy Anniversary my love.

I feel so grateful to have you as my husband, and know that our journey has only just begun. I am so proud of the man you are, and have loved every minute of our journey as husband and wife. Every day I am amazed by the way you love me (and Ell). You are everything I could have ever dreamed of in a husband and father. I am so lucky.

Te amo.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so beautiful!!! Is your hair even real?! I am jealous. You two are a wonderful couple. I am lucky to know you both. xo

    ReplyDelete