Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Visit with Papa Doug


Last weekend, My Dad came home for a quick visit and we could not have been happier. I don't get to see my Dad as much as I'd like, so I always LOVE when he comes to visit. Our weekend was spent just hanging with with my Sis and the boys, enjoying our time together. We sure do love you Dad!


My Dad came prepared this visit. Ella always takes a little while to warm up to her Papa Doug, but this yummy rainbow sucker was a pretty big hit! I think he's off to a great start. 




On Saturday, we headed up to Ramona for dinner with my Sis and the boys. Ella adores her cousins, and Grayson ran out to meet his favorite gal when we got there!


Gar is obsessed with Diary of a Wimpy Kid and was so excited to show me his new book. Well, Ella sure loved them too. I pray that her joy of books and reading continues. Just like her Mama!


We headed out back to throw the football around and Ella fit right in with the boys. 


 These series of pics warms my heart. Ella loves seeing the moon, and always points it out during the day and at night. The moon was so bright and beautiful, so Ell kept showing the boys saying, "Look, the mooooooon"! I was standing off to the side and heard Garin saying,

 "Why wait to go to the moon, when you can go right NOW!"



These three are my world. 


Gar and Ell making snow angels. Yes, in the grass. It's as close as we're going to get in So. Cal!


On Sunday, we headed to the park for some fun in the sun. 
It was a beautiful weekend! We are so lucky.



Our little Charger girl!


My very handsome Dad! 


 Gar loved having a chance to throw the ball around with his Grandpa!



 And.... this just captures it all. I cannot put into words how much joy this brings Jose and I. The boys are so sweet to their cousin Ell. I know their bond will only get stronger.



Thanks for coming out for a visit Dad. Can't wait for you to be back in December. We love you!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love reading your blog Hollow and hearing about how Ella is growing.

    ReplyDelete