Monday, May 13, 2013

an unconditional love

This Mother's day wasn't quite like the rest. One very special person was missing in action. My Mom!! To say she was missed is an understatement. Although I know she is having a blast on her European vacation, selfishly I really miss her and want her home. So, this Mother's Day, I want my Mom to know how very much she means to me. I have learned so much from her and am the mother I am today because of the amazing example she has set forth for me. Life isn't always easy and we have been through a lot, but one thing is certain, we share a bond that is unbreakable and forever growing. I feel blessed every day to have her support, encouragement, and love. I love you Mom!

A few of my favorite memories with Mom. Many more to come. . . . . . . 


On Sunday, Jose and Ella made me feel pretty darn special all day. After a very yummy breakfast from one of my favorite restaurants, Jose, Ella, and I headed over to my Moms to swim. Ella has been dying to get in the water(ahwa), and it was the perfect weather for a nice, cool dip in the pool. 

My Sis and the boys were there too, so it was an added treat to be able to see her, Gar, and Gray on Mother's day. Ella couldn't have been happier!












A little fun when we got home



Every day I feel so lucky that this sweet little Be calls me Mama. She is my whole heart and I love her so much it hurts. Thank you Ella for making me a Mother and for teaching me so many lessons along the way. No matter what life holds, I will always be by your side supporting, loving, guiding, and encouraging you. Please never, ever forget how much you are loved!




3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post. Ella's so lucky to have you for her momma. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a wonderful day celebrating you! Ella's bathing suit is AH-DOR-ABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Sounds like the perfect day that you will have to repeat once your mom is home.

    ReplyDelete