Sunday, September 15, 2013

Candids

I feel like lately I am less and less likely to pick up my "big" camera when I'm taking pics of Ella. Most of my pictures are from my iPhone and end up on Insta. Well.... today I was going through my camera and came across a few candid shots that I just love and had to share.

 Hanging out at Gigi's pool


Don't you just love the just out of the bath, sleepy look? This is my favorite time of day because we get to cuddle and watch Tink together. Love this little Be so much!


We were cleaning out Ella's clothes a few weeks ago and I found this beanie that I just love. This girl won't wear a headband to save her life, but will wear a hat any day of the week. 

 Don't you worry about the Tic Tacs! There were only a few left in the container,
 and they are sugar free! 




I ordered tons of new bows last month, and decided I'd try on one of the larger ones to see how it would look. Well, let's just say she's not quite ready for such a big bow. Although it is super cute,  I think we'll wait a while longer to sport this beauty.



After the bow I tried on one of her new headbands. Yeah, that lasted about 2.5 seconds. I don't even know why I keep buying them. I hope one day she won't fight me on this! 


And this shot was from today. We had a very relaxing day and loved every minute of it. 


And there you have it. A few candids of a very sweet little girl. We sure do love you Catherine.





post signature

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the bows!!!! I say wear them NOW and enjoy the cuteness!!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable and looks good in any bow--is there such a thing as too big of bow?

    ReplyDelete