Friday, November 25, 2011

So thankful for . . . . .

OUR SWEET BABY GIRL



 Jose and I were blessed with the greatest gift of all when Ella Catherine came into our lives. I love her more than I ever thought I could love anyone. She is the light of my life and I know it's only going to get better.


THE GREATEST FAMILY AND FRIENDS who encourage, love, and support me everyday.

MY WONDERFULLY REWARDING JOB where I get to make a difference in so many children lives.

THE STRONGEST MAN I'VE EVER MET



Brain cancer has nothing on my brother (in law) Justin. I am in awe of his strength, determination, and courage as he continues to fight this ugly disease. This is one battle he is definetly going to win! I love you so much and I am so inspired by you.

and MY LOVING HUSBAND


I'm not always the easiest person to live with, especially with the sleep deprivation of late, and Jose always stands by my side. I love him more and more. I am so grateful to have him in my life. 


 Happy Thanksgiving to all!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful post. YOu have such a beautiful family. I hope your brother (in law) wins this battle!

    xoyeanxo

    ReplyDelete