Saturday, December 12, 2015

Ella is FOUR!


Four? How can it be? 

Our sweet girl turned four on July 5th. I still can't believe we have a 4 year old. Time has flown by so quickly, and our little be is turning into the sweetest little girl. 



On her birthday, we decided to meet some friends and family at Corvette Diner. My parents use to take me as a child, but I hadn't been in years. Ell had the best time playing games in the arcade, watching the shows put on by the waiters, and spending time with her sweet friend Emily and her cousins. It was such a fun night!










Our Dearest Ella Catherine,
       
              You have brought your Daddy and I so much joy these past four years. You have the sweetest, most sensitive heart. A HUGE sense of humor. The brightest smile. The friendliest hugs. You are kind, loving, respectful, determined, courageous, and the best little helper. What would we do without you? Thank you for making every day brighter, and making every moment better than the last. We love you sweet girl.

 Te amo,

                              Daddy and Mama



post signature

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I love her little birthday dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Callie! I love seeing your littles too. They are just the sweetest. How do you do it with 4?! You are amazing!! XO

      Delete