Monday, January 26, 2015

Love is in the Air!

Welcome friends!

I'm SO excited to join LyndseyBrettni, Amanda, and Joy for a fun LOVE Linkup.



I LOVE Valentine's Day, and Ell and I have already kicked it off with decorating and crafts. I feel like each year I think I have all the decor I need, but EVERY year I seem to find more and more I want! 

Who doesn't love Pottery Barn Kids?! I'm obsessing over these adorable VDAY goodies.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4


One of my favorite bloggers creates these amazing chalkboard prints. These are two of my favorites, and will most likely be making their way to our casa any day now!




One of my other favs when it comes to holidays is Paper Source. They always have the cutest banners, decor, and gifts. AND . . . can I just tell you how excited I am for Ell to pick out her Valentine Day cards for school. I've seen several on Pinterest I love, but these are so cute too. I'd love to incorporate the candy with the card, but still like the idea of a little treat bag. Decisions, decisions! I'll let Ell make the final choice, but a girl needs options right?!



Here's a taste of our decor so far. Ell and I found the wreath in the Target Dollar Spot. She picked the flowers, and we decided to add a little red yarn to it for a pop of color. She was such a good helper and it's so special because we made it together. We LOVE it!

Our banner and hearts came from Paper Source last year, and her heart is from Pottery Barn.


Well friends, I think that's it for now. Thanks SO much for stopping by. 
I can't wait to see all the fun linkups. 
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE PBKids Valentine's decor! My kiddos each have a chair back from there, but next year I want to have a whole tablescape set up! Their vintage plates are my favorite :) And now I need to go check out Paper Source!

    Thanks for linking up with us!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved finding your blog from the link-up! I hope to be linking up in the next day or so! LOVE LOVE Paper Source! I think I need those chalkboard signs too! I have never really decorated for Valentine Day so you have totally inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chalkboard signs and of course PBkids always does it right! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Pottery Barn Kids is greatness! I love the chalkboard signs and so wish I had the creative touch that she does on those!! And the Target Dollar Hot Spot is always a stop for us too :)

    Thanks for joining the link-up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a wreath just like that and it has nothing on it right now! I love what you did with yours. So simple, but really cute and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olive You! I love it! And the You're Spectacular Valentine Gift is SO CUTE! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete