Monday, December 15, 2014

Our Christmas Card

Hi there! 

If you remember my post from last year, Getting a good photo of our sweet girl is no easy feat. This year, I decided to get her dressed up, take her out front, and try to snap a few photos. Well folks, not only was I able to get one good pic, but there were several for me to choose from. 
I was so excited! 

When I was looking for our cards, I made two separate options to show the hubs. I loved the Cheer card, and he loved the Joyous card, so instead of selecting one, I decided to get both!

I LOVE how they both turned out, and I am SO excited to share them with YOU . . . . . . 








I ordered both cards from Tiny Prints. They always have so many great options to choose from, and I love their paper quality. I also love that that have so many options with the trim of your card, and the envelopes. I even ordered some cute labels to place on the outside of our envelopes!


Thanks so much for stopping by to see our card!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. 

Thanks for the fun link up girls.



post signature

12 comments:

  1. stopping over from the link up!! I choose 2 cards this year too! Love your choices!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to chose, isn't it! I love your choices too! Thanks for stopping by. Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you joined us for the linkup, Hollie! Miss Ella is such a DOLLFACE! I've seen one other blog party linker that went with two Christmas Cards this year also. It's such a struggle to find the perfect one, because sometimes there are TWO perfect options. I love them both!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Your card is perfect! I can't believe you designed it. It's amazing and you have such a beautiful family.
      Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Garcia family. I hope all of you Christmas wishes come true. Love, Peace & Joy♡
    Love and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Auntie! Love you so much. Have a wonderful Christmas. XO

      Delete
  4. I agree - if you can't decide on one - just get both!! And even better that you got many pics to choose from - I understand how hard that is sometimes :) Ella is beautiful!

    Thanks for joining the link-up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always love seeing pics of Mallory and Liam! She is so darn cute. Your card is so sweet. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Thanks for a fun linkup!

      Delete
  5. Good gracious, Ella looks ADORABLE! Good choice on getting both cards because they are both great! I am so into gold right now so they are both right up my alley! I think your cards have me sold - I need to bling ours out more next year!

    Thanks for linking up with us and have a VERY Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Such a fun link up to see all of the cards! Your card is amazing! One year we'll have to do that and maybe I'll even get a pic of all of us. XO

      Delete
  6. OMG, she is just the cutest! I can't... Love both of your designs too, but especially the cheer one! Great taste mama. That sticker is too cute too! Merry Christmas! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too! What a fun time for you with your sweet little man this year. Crew is too cute and getting so big. Thanks so much for your sweet words. Looking forward to seeing your Christmas on the blog! XO

      Delete