Monday, February 18, 2013

Our Sweet Valentine

I have always loved Valentine's Day. Not because of the flowers or chocolate, but more importantly because of the LOVE! I love celebrating the love I have for both Jose and Ella. They are both everything to me and I do not know where I would be without them. 

Now when it comes to Jose and I, we have never really made that big of deal about V Day. He is always telling me how much he loves me and does so many things to prove it too. He supports me, cares for me, encourages me, and would do anything for me(us!). I don't think any amount of chocolate or flowers could replace that. 

I wanted to get Jose a little something this year that represented our love. I found this really cute Etsy shop and had a printable made that I've had my eye on. Jose loved it, and my plan was to frame it, but it didn't arrive until Feb. 14th(the first one was damaged in the mail). I think it's pretty cute, and I can't wait to find a place for it. I also got Jose his favorite oatmeal soap and loaded him up with enough Reese's to last a year! (Although it will probably only last a week. He is addicted to anything Reese's.) 


Last year Ella was just a little baby be, and didn't quite get Valentine's Day. This year, she loved all the hearts, and especially loved all the fun outfits she got to wear in celebration of heart day. Ella has been rocking her outfits all month, and I just love it. She is definitely a girly girl, just like her Mama. 










These pics aren't the best, but I haven't really been taking too many as of late and if you haven't noticed, this sweet girl will not look at the camera to save her life. She is just too busy. She has slowly started to get the idea when we say "cheese" or "queso" and will turn and look with the cutest little smile. We'll continue to work on it because I would like some pics of her actual face! 

So, there you have it. A few pics of our love on Valentine's Day. We love you Ella Catherine and are so blessed to have you in our lives. 


I hope you all had a great V Day too!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE! I love all of her outfits! It's making me very excited to start shopping for our little E. Love you and glad you guys had a special Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete