Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Funny(CRAZY) Girl!

I had to post some pics of Ella in her crib. She loves to play around in the afternoons(rather than take a nap!) and this is what I came in her room and found after I heard her laughing and playing on the video monitor.


Who said bumpers aren't safe? My girl certainly finds them entertaining!


 Hi Mom! (Maybe she was looking for her Nuk!)


 After I repositioned her, Ella decides to go to the other side of her crib and hang with her furry friends!

I guess it's time to get out. No afternoon nap today!

 I have to say, it's extremly hard to get upset with this sweet face. There's always tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Ok that first picture is hysterical! I love it, but I agree hard to get frustrated!! She is so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a girly girl....love it!!! She is just the cutest. XXX

    ReplyDelete