Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Visit With Grandpa Doug

On Tuesday, my Dad came for a visit for a few days. I always love when my Dad comes home, especially since Ella was born. My Dad moved to beautiful Park City, Utah about 14 years ago. I hate that he is so far away, and hope that one day they (my Dad and my step mom Deb) decide to live in their Dana Point home a few months out of the year when they both retire! I would love to have them both closer and to be able to spend more time with them.

Growing up, my dad played such a huge role in my life. I could always count on him and he was always there for me when I needed him. My Dad is such a special part of my life and it's such a joy when he comes home. Here are a few pics of our time together.






I love you so much Dad and I can't wait until our next visit. I miss you every day!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures. I'm excited to hear all about your week on Monday night. Bach here we come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post...sweet photos. I hope your Dad moves closer too, and I am sure it is equally hard for him. Think of all the wonderful memories Ella will have!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete