Tuesday, October 11, 2011

3 Months!

That's right! I'm 3 months old already. There are so many new things I've been doing lately. Let me tell you about them.

I love tummy time. Mom and Dad make sure I spend at least 45 minutes each morning on my activity mat and on my tummy. My activity mat is super fun and I love all my toys. Mom usually puts them all around me and I can grab them now. When it's time for my tummy, I can only last about 10 minutes.  But... I think my head is getting much stronger. I love to scoot all over. It's so fun!



I've also discovered that I LOVE my blankets in my face. They feel so soft and warm. I wish I could sleep buried in them, but Mom and Dad keep moving me. I think they're worried I might sufficate! I still don't sleep very well in my crib. I've only been able to last about 45 minutes. I have a feeling I'll be sleeping in my crib soon. I guess I better get use to it.



I have also started to laugh! A LOT! Mom and Dad are always doing crazy things to make me laugh. It doesn't take much. I think I'm the silliest in the morning. It's my favorite time of day.



My Grandma Cathy bought me a Baby Mozart video and I love it. I sit in my Bumbo and watch it with Mom and Dad. The songs are great and the colors and animals make me smile and laugh. I usually watch it in the morning before my nap. It really calms me down.



Ready for my nap!


I think I'm getting a tooth, so I've been drooling a lot and sticking anything in my mouth that I can get a handle on. Usually my fist or toy will do the trick. My Mom cut her teeth early, so it looks like I'll be doing the same. So far it hasn't hurt. Let's hope it doesn't hurt too bad once they come in.


Well, I thinks that's it. There's still one thing I really need to work on. SLEEP! Hopefully I start sleeping in my crib and I really want to try and make it through the night without having to wake Mom for some milk. I'm just so hungry around 2 a.m. and then I'm really restless until morning. I feel bad because Mom usually has to put me in bed with her so I calm down. I don't think she sleeps very well when I'm right next to her. I also know that she doesn't want me to get use to the bed.(I think I already am!) Hopefully I get things figured out this coming month.

Overall it's been a fantastic month and I've changed so much. I can't wait to see what lies ahead next month. See you then......




1 comment:

  1. LOVE that beautiful baby girl. Hang on there Momma... she'll be in her crib in no time and these sleepless nights will be a distant memory. You are such an amazing Mommy. Love you!

    ReplyDelete